The information contained in this website is believed to be accurate and current. However, it is provided in good faith on an ‘as is’ basis.
This website is owned by Carma Critta. Throughout the site the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Carma Critta.
Carma Critta is a retail shopping website where you can browse, select and purchase products from Carma Critta. By visiting our site and/or purchasing from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:-
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at anytime.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by e-mail provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your account passwords. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer should it have saved passwords or account login information stored.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Carma Critta and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their discretion.
- When visiting Carma Critta or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. In doing so you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you via e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.